Three divers based in Ushuaia, cross the seabed of the Beagle Channel to know and photograph their flora and fauna.
Through their photographic images, a total of 35 works, will show us the great diversity of species that live in these cold waters, and try to raise awareness about the richness of our waters to preserve and care for them.
Each photograph has a description of the type of animal in question, with its common and scientific name, so visitors can learn more about these species and their relationship with the marine environment in which they live.
- Félix Zampelunghe
- Augusto de Camillis
- Mariano Rodríguez
Since the year 2014 we have presented our photographic and film material in different samples:
· Presentation in the educational program of the Ushuaia International Film Festival SHH - Edition 2015 and 2016
· Presentation at the YPF Yacht Club of the City of Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut - September 2016
· Presentation at various educational institutions in Ushuaia at the initial, primary, secondary and adult levels.
· Presentation at the Aves Argentinas Foundation during the Seminar of threatened species of the Patagonian Sea, at the Argentine Museum of Natural Sciences "Bernardino Rivadavia" and at the "Albino Caponi" Library of the City of Lobos "- June 2016
· Presentation at the Museum of the End of the World of Ushuaia during the events held by the International Museum Day - May 2016
· Presentation at the National University of Tierra del Fuego - The Beagle's Secrets - Submarine Photography Show - September 2015
· Presentation at the 9th Conference of the Sciences of the Sea organized by the Cadic - Ushuaia September 2015
In Facebook and Youtube you can see part of the records: